・How to reset password
┗ Reset password by sending a password reset email
┗ Update Password from the Settings page
※If you are using SSO, you cannot log in using password.
Please check here before trying to log in.
If you have forgotten your password, please follow the instructions below to reset it.
How to reset password
There are two ways to reset password.
- Send a reset password email
- Update password from the Settings page
Send a reset password email
1. Access the forms with Unipos logged out.
Click on "パスワードを再設定する" at the bottom of the login page to access it.
※If you access while you are logged into Unipos, you will be automatically redirected to your timeline. In order to reset your password, please log out of Unipos first.
※Please click here to see how to log out.
2. Enter the email address registered with Unipos and click "送信する"
An email will be sent with the following Subject and Source.
※On Smartphone App, an error message will be displayed if there is a space at the end of the e-mail address.In that case, please remove the space and try sending the message.
※If you can't receive the email, please check here.
3. Access the URL in the email you received.
You will be redirected to "パスワードの再設定".
4. Enter a new password and click "パスワードを設定してログイン".
Update Password from the Settings page
1. Access the account settings page while logged in to Unipos.
Click on your icon in the upper right corner of the screen > Settings > Account.
2. Enter your current password and new password in the password field.
If you do not know your current password, please reset it by the method of sending the password reset e-mail described above.
3. Click "Save".