Please confirm if any of the following issues apply to you.
The email address registered on Unipos and Teams does not match.
If you are not certain which email address is registered, please contact the Unipos admin of your organization.
- You have not signed up for Unipos.
- If this applies to you, you will see a message "You have not signed up for Unipos".
- Please check the latest invitation email and complete the sign-up process.
- An invitation email is sent out every Friday.
- Please see here for how to sign up for Unipos.
- Your Unipos account is locked.
- A message stating "Your account cannot be used currently." will be displayed.
- Your account will be locked if you enter a wrong password for a certain times.
- If your account is locked, you will receive an email notification. Please check your inbox.
- Your Unipos account is suspended or was deleted.
- Please check with your Unipos admin.
If none of the above issues apply to you, try logging in via "Log in with your Unipos account" at the buttom of the error message.
※If you use the SSO, the above option is not available.
If problems persist, please contact the support team using the chat function at the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.
Please share details (including screenshots of the error message and your browser version) when you contact us.