※Chatwork linking should be performed by your company's security and information system personnel when possible.
What you can do with Chatwork linking
Unipos posts are reflected in the specific room of synced Chatwork.
※You can also view the quoted post, but the quoted post will not be displayed.
This allows you to browse through all of the Unipos posts without having to access the website. If you select a URL associated with the post, you can jump to the page directly and clap as you go.
- It is not possible to link only to specific members.
- Chatwork allows IP address restrictions, but settings can't be made from IP addresses that are restricted.
- The person who sets this up must be a member of the chat room to be linked to Unipos.
- The person who sets this up must have admin authority for Unipos.
- If the Chatwork account of the person who sets this up is deleted, the linking will be stopped and you will need to set it up again.
How to link Chatwork
1. Create a chat room in Chatwork to link with Unipos and get an API Token and Room ID
How to acquire API token
After logging in to Chatwork, go to "Integrations" > "API Token" from your name/icon in the upper right corner of the screen to see your API token. Click "Copy" to get it.
※If you are not the admin of Chatwork, please apply to the admin from API application page first.
How to acquire Room ID
Each chat room in Chatwork is assigned a unique number (ID). You can check the ID from "Group Chat Settings" in the chat room.
2. Setup on Unipos side
Go to Team admin > Link external services in Unipos and click on "link" in Chatwork.
Enter the API Token and Room ID acquired in step 1, and click "Save".
That's all done.
How to unlink Chatwork
You can unlink Chatwork by following the steps below.
- In Unipos, go to "Team admin > Link external services" and click on "Unlink".
- When a confirmation screen appears, click "Unlink".
That's all done.