When department codes exceeding 12 digits are entered via CSV, they are displayed in exponential notation due to Excel specifications.
Uploading the CSV file in this state will result in an error.
Therefore, if you wish to add or update a numeric sequence exceeding 12 digits as a department code via CSV, please perform the following operation.
- Enter any department code.
- Select the cell with the department code that exceeds 12 digits, then click on the pull-down on the " Number" tab.
- Click on "More Number Formats...".
- Select "custom" for the Category and "0" for the type, then click "OK.
- The number sequence will be displayed instead of the exponential notation. Please upload the file in this state.
※The exponential notation can be removed by setting the format of the Number " Number", but a blank space will be inserted at the end of the department code, resulting in an error, so please use the above method.