・What is the date filter function?
・What you can do with the date filter function
┗ Sort posts
┗ Specify the posted period
・How to clear a filter
What is the date filter function?
This function can be accessed from any member's "My timeline" > "Timeline". You can specify a period to display certain received / sent posts.
What you can do with the date filter function
- Sort by the posted date and time (newest to oldest) - this is the default setting.
- Sort by the number of claps (largest to smallest)
Specify the posted period
You can display posts that were shared during a specified period form received / sent posts (you can specify a period up to 365 days).
- There is no limit to the number of posts that are displayed.
- You can't specify a period longer than 365 days.
- A specified period can't predate your Unipos registration date. You can't specify a future date.
- If there are no posts available in the specified period, one of the following messages will be displayed: "There are no posts yet" or "There are no posts in the specified period."
- If a filter is successfully applied in either of the "Received" or "Sent" tab, the same filter will be applied to all the tabs.
How to clear a filter
You can clear the date filter in the following ways.
- Click "Clear"
- Go to a different page
- Reload the page