・What you can do with the Follow function
┗ Following timeline
┗ Receive notifications about members you are following
What you can do with the Follow function
You can follow certain members to create your own timeline.
Once you start following those members, you will no longer miss their contributions and achievements.
You can follow up to 40 members.
Click the "Following" tab on your timeline to view the timelines of the members you are following.
In the "Following" timeline, you will be able to see:
・Posts which your following users sent to other people
・Posts which your following users received from other people
Receive notifications about members you are following
- You will receive real-time notifications when the users you are following sent or received a post. You can send claps through a notification.
- If you want to change your notification settings, please refer to this page.
- You can't set up notifications for posts to you from followers.
- When you start following a member, they will not receive a notification about it.
Similarly, you will not receive a notification when a member starts following you on Unipos.
- If you were following the member before their account was deleted, their posts on your timeline will not disappear unless you unfollow them.
- You will not be automatically unfollowed.
- Rest assured that other people are not able to view a list of users you are following.