※workplace linking should be performed by your company's security and information system personnel when possible.
・How to link Workplace to Unipos
・How to set up Webhook
・Setting up on Unipos
・How to unsync with Workplace
▼How to link Workplace to Unipos
In order to link Workplace to Unipos, you need to have the advance or enterprise plan with Workplace. (You need to be able to do custom integrations on Workplace.)
Please confirm your plan in advance.
※To perform the following action on Workplace, all accounts need to have the admin authority.
1. In the side menu, click "Integrations", "Custom Integrations", and "+ Create Custom Integrations".
2. Enter the name (Unipos) and description (Send notifications for Unipos posts). Then, click "Create".
3. Next, add a picture for the app.
Click "Update" and upload an image.
※(Recommended) changing the bot icon to Unipos
4. Once the picture is update, edit permissions.
Check the following 5 items under "Integration permissions".
・Read group content
・Manage group content
・Read user email
・Message any member
5. Create an access token (this access token is required to link Workplace to Unipos, so please note it.)
6. Access token will be displayed within the blue area.
Check "I understand" and click "Done". Please note that the access token is displayed only once.
※If you lose the access token, please re-create the custom integration of refresh the access token.
7. After everything is done
click "Save" to complete the app creation process to link to Unipos. The information about the app can be confirmed or edited from the settings button at any time.
▼How to set up Webhook
- Callback URL: https://unipos.me/chat/workplace/send_card
- Token: Token is not public. Please contact customer support on Unipos.
※Click here to see how to contact customer support.
- Check "mention".
▼Setting up on Unipos
1. Click "Team Admin" in the sidebar and "Link external services" in the top right-hand corner.
2. Click "Link."
3. Enter the access token and the Group ID of the group you want to link, then click "Save." This completes the linking process.
※What is Group ID?
Each Workplace group has a unique ID.
When you access a group, its address will be displayed like the example below.
The ID is after "/groups/." In this example, the ID is 35606797186793.
※Newsfeed and timeline
Due to the configurations of Workplace, the newsfeed only displays the posts by the groups which the user belongs to or people whom the user is following. The newsfeed includes status updates, pictures, videos, links, comments, "Like", etc., so Unipos posts may not be displayed at times.
▼How to unsync with Workplace
Unlinking Workplace is easily completed by following the procedures below.
1. Click "Unlink" in the "Link External Services" screen.
2. Click "Unlink" in the pop-up screen.
This completes the unlinking process.