・What is the positive report?
・How to view a positive report
└ Download from the analytics screen
└ Download from an email
・Notes on Positive Report
▼What is the positive report?
- Positive report is a summary of positive information based on the monthly Unipos usage data.
- A report displays the Unipos usage data for each calendar month.
- Each month's report will be available after the second day of the following month on a weekday.
- Positive reports are useful to announce the growth of your organization and members' activities both internally and externally.
- Those who have admin authority or authority to view analytics can download reports.
※Reports are available for download from June 2020 onwards.
※For companies that had subscribed to the old Basic plan as of July 2022, reports are available from July 2022 onward for downloading.
※This function is not available on a smartphone.
▼Positive report (usage data and word cloud)
- Positive reports are available in Japanese and English.
※English positive reports are available starting July 2022.
※Word clouds extract and display words from posts in the language used.
▼English positive report
(the post which received the most claps, the members who posted/clapped the most)
▼How to view a positive report
Positive reports can be downloaded via the analytics screen or an email.
▽Download from the analytics screen
> Click Analytics > Positive Report
> Choose the month you want to download a report for.
> Click "Download in Japanese" or "Download in English".
※Starting July 2022, positive reports are displayed on the browser when you choose the language. To download a report, please click the arrow icon on the top right-hand corner of the screen.
▽Download from an email
The following email is automatically sent every month.
※Emails are sent to the admin only.
Email address: Unipos <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Title: Unipos Positive Report for ●● 2020 is available 【For Admins】
> Click "See the report" at the end of the email.
> You will be able to access the Analytics > Positive Report page on Unipos.
▼Notes on Positive Report
- The top one member of each of the "members who posted/clapped the most" will be displayed. The same applies when there are multiple members with the highest number of posts/claps.
- In some cases, such as when the number of characters in " The post that received the most claps" is large, the PDF may be output in 3 pages.