Below are the functions you can use on Microsoft Teams, after it is linked to Unipos.
・You can see Unipos posts on multiple Microsoft Teams channels
・You can post through Microsoft Teams
・You can clap through Microsoft Teams
・You can receive Unipos notifications on Microsoft Teams
・You can use a Microsoft Teams notification about recently joined members to send a post / follow a member / view a list of new members
┗ You can send a post through a Microsoft Teams notification
┗ You can follow recently joined members through a Microsoft Teams notification
┗ You can view a list of recently joined members through a Microsoft Teams notification
・You can react to the posts you receive on Teamsbot notification for "received posts"
・What you can do on the browser version of Microsoft Teams
・What you can do on the Microsoft Teams smartphone app
▼You can see Unipos posts on multiple Microsoft Teams channels
You can confirm Unipos posts on the registered Microsoft Teams channels.
If multiple teams are linked to Unipos, posts are displayed on only one channel under the linked teams.
※All the members who belong to the registered team are able to see the posts, regardless of whether or not they are registered with Unipos.
You can click the link in the post to jump to the Unipos platform and send claps.
▼You can post through Microsoft Teams
1. Click "New conversation" on the Microsoft Teams channel linked to Unipos, to launch the dialog box through one of the following ways.
● On the Microsoft Teams channel linked to Unipos,
Click "Select or type a command" > Type "@unipos" and choose "Send card"
● Click on "・・・" > Select Unipos,
> Click "Select or type a command"
> Click the Unipos icon > click "Send card"
Then, a dialog box below will be launched.
2. Create a post in the dialog box
※Descriptions for each item are below.
To: Enter the recipient of the post
- You can enter one recipient on each field.
- If you want to send a post to multiple members, click "+ Add members" and choose additional recipients one by one
- You can search users by the name and email address registered with Teams, and choose from the suggested list (this function is not available on the smartphone).
- An error will occur if you try to send a post without specifying points or message text.
Points: Enter the number of points you want to send to each member.
- please use half-width numbers.
- Once you have entered the number, click "Total points" to use how many points you will use.
- The total points (points sent to each recipient x the number of recipients) cannot exceed 120 points or "Points available".
Message: Enter the message you want to send.
Team hashtags: Enter the team hashtags you want to add (optional).
3. Click "Send".
▼You can clap through Microsoft Teams
On the Microsoft Teams platform, you will see clap buttons for each post.
You can send up to 60 claps per post.
Once you send claps, you will see a pop-up message confirming your claps have been sent.
Only you can see this pop-up message.
▼You can receive Unipos notifications on Microsoft Teams
You can receive the following Unipos notifications on Microsoft Teams.
The following notification settings are initially set to "ON" when Teams integration is enabled.
Notification settings can be changed from Settings > Notifications > Teams Notifications.
- Received posts
- Posts you haven't reacted to yet
- Received claps
- Point reset reminder
● Notifications about the remaining points you can send this week, the number of posts shared by the members you are following, and unread posts shared by the members you are following are also sent to Microsoft Teams.
- Point reset notification
- Posts by members you are following
- Recently joined members
● Notifications about members who have joined Unipos recently in your department.
- Product information
● For the members who use Unipos via Teams, notifications about new functions and information related to Unipos support will be sent.
※Example: a notification on received claps
▼You can use a Microsoft Teams notification about recently joined members to send a post / follow a member / view a list of new members
▽You can send a post through a Microsoft Teams notification
When you receive a notification about recently joined members, click "Send a post" under a member's name. You can send a welcome message through your Microsoft Teams account.
When you launch a post this way, the following contents are automatically included. You can change each information as needed.
- Recipient: The member you selected on the Microsoft Teams notification.
- Points: 10 points
- Message: A template text will be auto-populated.
▽You can follow recently joined members through a Microsoft Teams notification
Click "Follow" under a member's name to jump to their profile page. You can follow the member and will never miss their achievements.
▽You can view a list of recently joined members through a Microsoft Teams notification
On a Teams notification, up to 5 new members will be displayed.
If more than 5 members have joined your department, click "View recently joined members" to see a list of all of the new members.
▼You can react to the posts you receive on Teamsbot notification for "received posts"
You can react to the posts you receive on Teamsbot notification for "received posts".
choose a reaction from the list (🙇🙂👍💪✌️🙌💕).
※Your reaction will be reflected in real time, whether you react through a computer (web browser), smartphone app, or Teamsbot.
Once you react to a post, you will see a message as below.
※You can't react through the Slack channel, even if it is linked to Unipos.
▼What you can do on the browser version of Microsoft Teams
※You don't need to link Microsoft Teams with Unipos.
In the browser version of Microsoft Teams, you can display the Unipos website through a tab.
This allows you to view, post and clap on Unipos.
※Team Admin, Analytics, Tips, Help Centre, Dashboard will be displayed on the web browser (they will be displayed in a separate window).
Click "Teams" > Click "+" > Click "Website" > Enter a tab name and URL: https://unipos.me/all
※If you are set up SSO , please enter the URL for Login from Team Admin > Security > SSO Settings
▼What you can do on the Microsoft Teams smartphone app
You can view and clap on the app.
You can also read notifications through the Teams bot.
※To clap, the registered email address on Microsoft Teams and Unipos must match.
You are not able to create a Unipos post through the Microsoft Teams smartphone app.
(You can open the in the message field, but you can't choose a member to send your post to.)
Please use the Unipos app to create a post.