You can set your timezone on your profile page.
This feature enables you to receive notifications from Unipos according to your personal time zone.
・About setting the member timezone（before and during sign-up）
・Features impacted by the member timezone
・Features impacted by the team timezone
・How to set the member timezone
About setting the member timezone（before and during sign-up）
- Before the member signs up to Unipos ：The member timezone is set as the timezone of the team, which the member belongs to.
- When the member signs up to Unipos：The member timezone is set to the browser's timezone at the time the member signed up, as a default.
- Member timezone settings can be changed by individuals. For information on how to change the member timezone, please refer to How to set the member timezone.
Features impacted by the member timezone
The following features are impacted by the member time zone:
- Post date display in timeline
- Point reset reminder
- Point reset notification
- “Received claps” notification
- “Recently joined members” notification
- “Recommended post” notification
- Notification calling for self-introduction input (Slack)
Features impacted by the team timezone
Even if each member has their own time zone, the following features are impacted by the team time zone:
- Aggregation of the Login History (Team Admin > Security)
- Aggregation of the Point CSV (Team Admin > Point)
- Aggregation of the Award
- Aggregation of the personal dashboard
- Aggregation of the analytics screen
- Usage Details
- Data per Member
- Trans-department Connections
- Value awareness
- Positive Report
- All Posts
- Point reset
- Automatic sending of Re-invitation email
※The team timezone is set when the team is created. Once the team timezone is set, no one can change it and the user cannot check it.
※The team timezone is available in the Tokyo/Asia or Bangkok/Asia timezones only.
How to set the member timezone
You can change your timezone by selecting the "Time zone settings" pull-down on your profile page.
Timezones can be set according to tz database.