You can set your timezone on your profile page.
This feature enables you to receive notifications from Unipos according to your personal time zone.
▼About setting the member timezone（before and during sign-up）
●Before the member signs up to Unipos, the member timezone is set as the timezone of the team, which the member belongs to.
E.g. A member who has not signed up to Unipos lives in Hawaii.
The time difference between Pacific/Honolulu(UTC-10:00) and Asia/Tokyo(UTC+09:00) is
-10:00 - (+9:00) = -19hours. So re-invitation email is sent to each user at the following time.
- in Japan, at 12 pm on Friday
- in Hawaii, at 17 pm on Thursday. (12:00 - 19:00 = 17:00 on previous day)
※Re-invitation email is sent at a specific time for each team.
●When the member signs up to Unipos, the member timezone is set as the timezone of the browser, which the member is using.
The features, which are impacted by the browser timezone are:
- The time in Timeline
- The last updated date on Dashboard.
▼Features impacted by the member timezone
The following features are impacted by the member time zone:
- Daily clap notification
- Point reset notification (email)
[Unipos] Points you can send will reset back soon.
- Point reset reinstatement (email)
[Unipos] Points you can send have reset back to 400pt.
▼Features impacted by the team timezone
Even if each member has their own time zone, the following features are impacted by the team time zone:
- Aggregation of the personal dashboard.
- Aggregation of the analytics screen
- Aggregation of the recommended timeline
- Selection of the date on the Analytics page.
(Analytics > Aggregation period of Usage, Data per member, All posts)
- Point reset on Sunday
- Re-invitation email of sign-up
(For more information, please refer to the above ▼ About setting the member timezone (before and during sign-up).
- Notifications sent to the Slack channel
※All notifications to individuals on slack bot are dependent on the member's timezone.
▼How to set the member timezone
You can change your timezone by selecting the "Time zone settings" pull-down on your profile page.
Timezones can be set according to tz database.