When your organization transitions from a trial period to an actual subscription, you may choose to delete the posts shared during the trial period.
If you wish to use this function, please contact Unipos customer support or Unipos customer success team.
What you can do
- Delete all posts
- Reset all members' 'Points received'.
※Members' 'Points received (total) will also be reset.
- Reset all members' 'Points available (this week)'.
- Delete all members' transaction history.
- Reset the list of members who joined Unipos recently.
- Delete posts on Slack (if Slack is lined to Unipos).
What you cannot do
Any actions which are not listed above.
- Delete Positive Reports.
- Delete Award Events.
- Delete accumulated achievements or tally results.
- Usage conditions
- Statistics for each member
- Delete posts on Teams (if Teams is linked to Unipos).
1. Unipos will send a link to clean up your organization's timeline.
2. Please read all of the notes carefully.
3. Check off the box and click "Delete all posts".
4. Your organization's timeline will be cleaned up.