Please check the following three points.
- Unipos Settings > Notifications > Teams Notifications, check you have turned on the setting to receive Teams notifications.
- In Microsoft Teams, check to see if you belong to a team that are linked to Unipos.
- Check that the email address registered in Microsoft Teams matches the email address registered in Unipos.
If you still can't receive notifications under the above three conditions, please try the "Integrate notification" command.
※The "Integrate Notifications" command can only for users with Unipos admin authority.
If you do not have admin authority, please contact your Unipos representative.
▼Steps for the "Integrate notification" command
- On the Microsoft Teams channel linked to Unipos, Click "New conversations" > Unipos icon.
※If you can't find the Unipos icon, please select Unipos from "・・・".
- Click "Integrate notification".
- Click "Enable".