・Possible reasons for the issue
・How to perform the notification linking command
Possible reasons for the issue
Please confirm if any of the following issues apply to you.
- Teams notification settings are turned off on Unipos.
- Check the current settings from Settings > Notifications > Teams.
- The email address registered on Unipos and Teams does not match.
- If you are not certain which email address is registered, please contact the Unipos admin of your organization.
- You don't belong to a team which has Teams API linking set up.
- If you use Teams API linking and wish to receive notifications via Teams, you must belong to a team which has Teams linking already set up. (This does not apply if you use the Teams Unipos app.)
- Teams API linking is performed by someone who has Unipos admin authority. Please contact the person for more information.
- Your Teams API linking is deactivated.
- Please contact the person who has Unipos admin authority for more information.
- A system error occurred.
- Processing may have been interrupted due to system or connection issues.
If none of the above issues apply to you and you can't receive notifications, try the notification linking command below.
※The notification linking command can be performed by the Unipos admin only.
If you don't have admin authority, please contact the admin within your organization.
How to perform the notification linking command
1. Access a channel linked to Unipos, and click New post > Unipos icon.
※If you are not able to locate the Unipos icon, click "..." and choose Unipos there.
2. Click "Link notifications".
3. Click "Enable".
If problems persist, please contact the support team using the chat function at the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.
Please share details (including screenshots of the error message and your browser version) when you contact us.