※This page explains how Unipos users can personally unsubscribe from or resubscribe to email communications from Unipos.
・System-generated email notifications
┗ How to unsubscribe from system-generated email notifications
┗ How to resubscribe to system-generated email notifications
・Emails from Unipos
┗ How to unsubscribe from emails from Unipos
┗ How to resubscribe to emails from Unipos
Two kinds of emails are sent from Unipos.
- System-generated email notifications
- "Received posts", "Point reset reminder", etc. Please see the email notification page for more information.
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emails from Unipos
- Update notifications
- Sender: Unipos (email@example.com)
The unsubscription / resubscription process is different for each of the above types of emails.
System-generated email notifications
How to unsubscribe from system-generated email notifications
Please remove the check marks from the items you wish to unsuscribe from.
How to resubscribe to system-generated email notifications
Please check off the items you wish to resubscribe to.
Emails from Unipos
How to unsubscribe from emails from Unipos
1. Click "Unsubscribe" at the bottom of the email from Unipos (firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. Click "Unscribe" on the screen.
You have unsubscribed from emails from Unipos.
How to resubscribe to emails from Unipos
Please contact Unipos customer support, and request resubscription to emails from Unipos.
See "I want to know how to contact Customer Support" for how to contact Unipos customer support.
※It may take a few days before you start receiving email communications.
※If any of the below apply to you, you can't resubscribe to emails from Unipos.
- Your organization has unsubscribed from emails from Unipos.
- Your email address is incorrect.
- Your email settings block emails from Unipos.