・What you can do by linking Workplace to Unipos
・What you need to do to post from Workplace
・How to post from Workplace
・Reminders when posting from Workplace
▼What you can do by linking Workplace to Unipos
▽You can post from Workplace.
You can use a designated format to create a Unipos post from Workplace.
▽You can view posts in the group linked to Unipos.
Unipos posts will be displayed on Workplace without opening Unipos. This will allow to easily stay on top of the latest updates by your colleagues during your work.
You can also click the link included in the post to jump to the page on Unipos and send claps.
※You can't clap on Workplace.
▽You can receive notifications when you receive a post.
The recipient of the post will be mentioned when it is displayed in the linked Workplace group. The recipient will also receive a notification.
▼What you need to do to post from Workplace
①Link Workplace to Unipos
Only the posts created on the Workplace group linked to Unipos will be properly reflected on Unipos.
②Complete the Webhook settings
Please click here to see how to link/unlink Workplace and how to set up Webhook.
③Registered email addresses need to match on Workplace and Unipos for both sender and recipient of a post.
※To link Workplace to Unipos, you need to register the same email address on Workplace and Unipos.
※If an error occurs, a message will be sent from the Unipos Custom Integrations.
▼How to post from Workplace
・On the first line, enter "Unipos" (or the name of the custom integration), the number of points, and the recipient's user name. Please add a half-width space between each item.
※If the link does not work when you enter a space, enter in the order of '+points', 'the recipient' and 'Unipos (or the name of the custom integration)' in separate lines without adding a space.
- Unipos custom integration: Enter @Unipos and choose from the suggested items.
- Points (optional): Enter "+" and the number of points, like "+39". If this information is not specified, no points will be sent.
- Recipient: Enter @user name" and choose from the suggested user names.
※For Unipos custom integrations, please see this page.
※Once you successfully choose the Unipos custom integration and recipient from the suggested lists, a background color will be applied to the text as shown below.
・On the second line and thereafter, enter the message and team hashtags (optional).
Then, click "Send".
▼Reminders when posting from Workplace
- Please ensure to use the first line to specify the Unipos custom integration, points (optional), and recipient of the post.
If you enter the message on the first line, the above 3 items (Unipos custom integration, points, and recipient) will be displayed as your message.
- Please ensure that you choose the 'Unipos custom integration' and 'recipient of the post' from the suggested lists. Otherwise, your post will not be shared on Unipos properly.
- Only the regular font is supported for use. Other fonts will not be reflected on Unipos.
- Additional options, such as questionnaires and attachments, are not supported on Unipos.
- To delete or edit a post, please go to Unipos and complete action. Changes made on Workplace are not reflected on Unipos.
- If you edit a post, it will not be reflected on the post displayed on Workplace.