How do I sync with Microsoft Teams
*In order to sync with Unipos, you have to have a Unipos account and have admin rights
**Currently, Unipos can only be synced with 1 team
1. Find "Unipos App" on MSTeams App page.
2. Click "Add to a team".
3. Type the team name you want to sync with, then click "Set up a bot".
4. If you succeed to sync with "Unipos App", the below welcome message shows up on the General channel.
5. if you wish to change the channel type @unipos and choose "change channel"
Select the channel you on which you want the Unipos posts displayed.
How do I delete the Unipos integration from Microsoft Teams
1. Choose your team and click "manage team"
2. Go to "apps" and click the bin by the Unipos app
If you want to know more about how to use Unipos on MS Teams, take a look at our help page.