・Points of attention when syncing with Microsoft Teams
・How to sync/unsync with Microsoft Teams
・How do I unlink Microsoft Teams?
▼Points of attention when syncing with Microsoft Teams
- Installations of third-party apps need to be permitted.
(Org-wide app settings on Teams > Turn on "Allow third-party apps")
- Unipos can be linked to multiple teams.
If multiple teams are linked to Unipos, posts are displayed on only one channel under the linked teams.
- You can't specify users to link Unipos to.
- The registered email address on Microsoft Teams and Unipos must match.
- Only the Unipos admins can link Unipos and Microsoft Teams.
▼How to sync/unsync with Microsoft Teams
1. Click "Teams" > "・・・" > "Manage team".
2. Click "Apps" > "More apps".
3. Find "Unipos App" on MSTeams App page.
4. Click "Add to a team".
※Note: Be sure to select "Add to a Team" from the toggle button on the right, not "Open".
5. Type the team name you want to sync with, then click "Set up a bot".
6. If you succeed to sync with "Unipos App", the below welcome message shows up on the General channel.
7. If you wish to change the channel type @unipos and choose "Channel integration settings".
8. A modal window will pop up for you to change the linked channel. After you make a choice, click "Update". (The example shows the channel "notice".)
※Private channels will not be included in the choice.
9. Once the linked channel is update, the following message will be displayed.
You will receive Unipos notifications in the channel which you have just selected.
※What you can confirm on the Team Admin screen on Unipos
1. Click "Team Admin" in the sidebar.
2. Click "Link external servies".
→You will see the icon showing "Linked".
10. (Optional) To receive notifications on Teams, execute the "Integrate notification" command.
Choose "Integrate notification".
Click "Activate" in the modal window.
▼How do I unlink Microsoft Teams?
Please follow the procedures below.
1. Open the Admin Center and click "Apps".
2. From the list of apps, click the bin icon next to Unipos.
3. Click "Uninstall".
Unipos will be removed from the list of apps on Teams.
Team admin screen on Unipos will also show "Not linked".