A red dot will appear next to the bell icon or 【ｉ】icon when other users react to your post, or you receive a notification from the Customer Support team.
Once you read notifications, the red dot will disappear.
▼The "Notifications" tab
The following four kinds of notifications are displayed under the "Notifications" tab.
Click each message to see the actual post.
1. When a member sent you a post
"○○ sent you ○points."
2. When a member reacted to the post you sent.
"○○ reacted to the post you sent."
3. When a member clapped for a post you sent.
"○○ clapped ○ times for the post you sent."
4. When a member clapped for a post about you.
"○○ clapped ○ times for a post about you."
▼The "Product information" tab
The following two kinds of messages from the Customer Support team are displayed under the "Product information" tab. Click each message to see the content.
1. Notifications from the Customer Support team about new releases and other information.
2. Responses to your inquiries
Once you click "Support", you will jump to a page which shows a list of inquiries you sent by using your Unipos account.
Click the subject line to see the content of the response.
You can communicate with our representatives by using this function.
※A message will be sent to the email address registered with Unipos.
Not only can you confirm the content of the response, you can also send your reply via email.