・What are posts?
・How to send a post
┗ How to send a post from a PC
┗ How to send a post from a smartphone
┗ Reminders for when creating a post
┗ How to send a post from a linked service
・Edit a post
┗ How to edit a post from a PC and smartphone app
・Delete a post
┗ How to delete a post from a PC and smartphone app
▼What are posts?
You can send a post along with a message to express gratitude.
You can send up to 120 pts per post (the maximum number of points can't be changed).
You can send a post to "inviting/awaiting sign-up" (status 1) and "active" (status 2) and "suspended" (status 3) .
※Pictures or GIF's can't be attached to a post.
※Posting restrictions cannot be applied, such as not being able to send to people in specific positions.
※You can't post a hashtag(s) only.
※The maximum length of a post is 400 letters including hashtags.
※You can create a post addressed to multiple users (up to 120 users), only on the Microsoft Teams and web version of Unipos.
▼How to send a post
※Every post needs the following three pieces of information.
1. The recipient of the post
- Click, tap or type "@" to see the list of suggested recipients of your post.
- Enter "@[user name]" to specify the recipient of your post.
- Enter part of the recipient's user name to narrow down the suggested recipients.
※Displays up to 50 recipient's user name in the list of suggested recipients.
- Full-width and half-width letters are recognized respectively.
※For example, if you search "ａｂｃ", the search results will not include "abc".
- On the web version or smartphone app, you can search by department name to narrow down your options for the recipients of your post.
※If less than 120 members belong to a department, you can click or tap "Select All" to add all the members in the department as the recipients of your post.
- On the web version, Smartphone app, Slack, or Teams, you can send a post to multiple members (up to 120 recipients at a time).
2. The number of points to send with the post
- Click 【P】 under the message field.
- You can choose the points you want to send from the list, or type the number on your keyboard.
- On the web version of Unipos, you can also type "+" in the message field to specify the number of points. If you don't specify the number of points, your post will be sent without points.
- Do not use full-width numbers.
- When you send a post to multiple users, the number of points you enter will be given to each recipient of the post.
- The total points will be automatically calculated, based on the number of points you specify and the number of recipients.
On Teams, click "Total points" to confirm the total points.
- The total number of points can't exceed 120 points.
3. The recipient's contributions
- Emoji and URL can also be included.
- Click 【#】 under the message field to display the list of team hashtags.
- Hashtags are displayed in blue once recognized.
- You can enter ”#" in the message field to type a hashtag.
- Full-width letters will not be recognized.
- You can also create and use unique hashtags that are not team hashtags.
Use # for hashtags!
※If you add space and then enter a URL, it will work as a hyperlink.
※When you enter points or hashtags of your choice, Emoji shortcodes will not work. For example, ":ant:" will not be converted to the ant Emoji on Unipos.
※For Mac devices, use "Command + Control + Space" to enter Emoji. The Emoji entered this way will be displayed accurately.
※A post can contain up to 400 letters.
※A character counter will appear once the remaining number of letters you can enter is less than 100 on a computer, and less than 50 on the smartphone app.
▽How to send a post from a PC
You can send a post from either of the 2 areas marked in red below.
Click the 【P】 button to choose the number of points you want to send or simply enter a number.
▽How to send a post from a smartphone
You can create a post from the icon marked in red below.
You can specify the number of points directly or choose from the available options.
▽Reminders for when creating a post
Click or tap the "#" icon or enter "#" in the text field to choose a team hashtag or add your own hashtag.
On the web version, you can enter "+" in the text field to specify the number of points you want to send.
After you type "+", enter a number and press the 'Enter' key. If the number is reflected after 【P】 on the bottom right-hand corner of the text field, it's good to go.
▽How to send a post from a linked service
By linking external services such as Slack, you can also send a post using those services.
Please see the following Help Pages.
- How to use Unipos with Slack
- How to use Unipos with Workplace
- How to use Unipos with Microsoft Teams
▼Edit a post
You can't change the recipient of the post or the number of points. (Points can't be increased either.)
Admin can edit other users' posts.
※This function is available for organization with the Enterprise plan.
▽How to edit a post from a PC and smartphone app
Click in the top right-hand corner of the post you want to edit.
> Click "Edit this post."
> Click "Save."
▼Delete a post
You can delete a post within 10 minutes of sharing it.
※After 10 minutes have passed, you can only edit a post.
Once you delete a post, the points associated with that post (i.e. points you sent with the post or by claps) will be restored.
▽How to delete a post from a PC and smartphone app
Click in the top right-hand corner of the post you want to delete.
> Click "Delete this post."