What is clap ranking?
This function is available from the All Posts of Analytics.
You can download a CSV file which includes "contents", "points of the post", as well as "number of claps and points" for all the posts within your organization.
We hope you will make use of it for awards and other purposes.
How to download data
※You can designate a period of up to 100 days.
If you want to extract data over 100 days, aggregate / download multiple times.
※Data is arranged by the number of members who clapped.
※Please refer to the "FAQ for the analytics function" for more information date period and tips for creating a CSV file.
Definition of each item
- Sender: The name of the user who sent the post.
- Receiver: The name of the user who received the post.
- Sender's group: The name of the group※ which the sender of the post belongs to.
- Receiver's group: The name of the group※ which the receiver of the post belongs to.
※If there are multiple recipients, "Recipients", "Recipient's department", and "Recipients email address" are displayed in the same cell, separated by semicolons.
※If the user belong to multiple groups, they will be listed with commas between them.
- Contents: The contents of the post.
- Date and time of the post: The year, month, and date when the post was sent.
- Number of members who clapped: The number of users who clapped for the post.
- Number of claps: The number of claps the post received.
- Points of the post: The number of points that were sent in relation to the post.
- Sender's e-mail address: The e-mail address of the sender of the post.
- Receiver's e-mail address: The e-mail address of the receiver of the post.
- Card URL: The URL of the post.
Data are updated once a day, by noon each day.
The timing when the latest data is reflected to the system may change each day. If you wish to review the data including the day before, please check after 12pm.
※If you are reviewing the data up to two days before, you can check the data at any time.