・What is clap ranking?
・How to download data
・Definition of each item
What is clap ranking?
This function is available from the All Posts of Analytics.
You can download a CSV file which includes "contents", "points of the post", as well as "number of claps and points" for all the posts within your organization.
We hope you will make use of it for awards and other purposes.
How to download data
※You can designate a period of up to 100 days.
If you want to extract data over 100 days, aggregate / download multiple times.
※Data is arranged by the number of members who clapped.
※Please refer to the "FAQ for the analytics function" for more information date period and tips for creating a CSV file.
Definition of each item
- Sender: The name of the user who sent the post.
- Receiver: The name of the user who received the post.
- Sender's group: The name of the group※ which the sender of the post belongs to.
- Receiver's group: The name of the group※ which the receiver of the post belongs to.
- Contents: The contents of the post.
- Date and time of the post: The year, month, and date when the post was sent.
- Number of members who clapped: The number of users who clapped for the post.
- Number of claps: The number of claps the post received.
- Points of the post: The number of points that were sent in relation to the post.
- Sender's e-mail address: The e-mail address of the sender of the post.
- Receiver's e-mail address: The e-mail address of the receiver of the post.
- Card URL: The URL of the post.
※If there are multiple receivers, "Receiver", "Receiver's group", and "Receiver's e-mail address" will display the information for each member connected by a semicolon in one cell.
※If members belong to multiple groups, in the "Sender's Group" and "Recipient's Group," the departments they belong to are displayed in one cell, connected by commas.
Data are updated once a day, by noon each day.
The timing when the latest data is reflected to the system may change each day. If you wish to review the data including the day before, please check after 12pm.
※If you are reviewing the data up to two days before, you can check the data at any time.
- The period of time can be specified as April 25, 2019 or later.
- You will not be able to view data prior to April 24, 2019, regardless of the month you started using the service.
- The time period is narrowed down based on the "date and time of the post".
- The "number of claps" and "number of members who clapped" will show the actual results at the time when the total is aggregated.
(e.g.) In the case that the total is calculated on February 6
( the period of time specified is from January 1 to January 31)
⇒ "Date and time of the posts": January 1 ~ January 31 will be displayed.
⇒ "Number of claps" and "Number of members who clapped": The number of claps and the number of members at the time of the tally on February 6 will be displayed.