※This function is available for organization with the Enterprise plan.
・What is clap ranking?
・How to download data
・Definition of each item
・About the reflection time of the data
▼What is clap ranking?
You can download a CSV file which includes "contents", "points of the post", as well as "number of claps and points" for all the posts within your organization.
We hope you will make use of it for awards and other purposes.
▼How to download data
Analytics > All Posts > Clap Ranking > Choose period
> Tally as CSV
> CSV Download
※You can designate a period of up to 100 days.
If you want to extract data over 100 days, aggregate / download multiple times.
※Data is arranged by the number of members who clapped.
▼Definition of each item
- Sender: The name of the user who sent the post.
- Receiver: The name of the user who received the post.
- Sender's group: The name of the group※ which the sender of the post belongs to.
- Receiver's group: The name of the group※ which the receiver of the post belongs to.
※If there are multiple recipients, "Recipients", "Recipient's department", and "Recipients email address" are displayed in the same cell, separated by semicolons.
※If the user belong to multiple groups, they will be listed with commas between them.
- Contents: The contents of the post.
- Date and time of the post: The year, month, and date when the post was sent.
- Number of members who clapped: The number of users who clapped for the post.
- Number of claps: The number of claps the post received.
- Points of the post: The number of points that were sent in relation to the post.
- Sender's e-mail address: The e-mail address of the sender of the post.
- Receiver's e-mail address: The e-mail address of the receiver of the post.
- Card URL: The URL of the post.
▼ About the reflection time of the data
Data is updated once a day, by 12:00 a.m. (noon) at the latest.
The time when the latest data (the data for the previous day) is reflected may vary from day to day due to system reasons.
If you wish to refer to data including the previous day's results, please do so after 12:00 a.m.
※If you do not include the previous day in the aggregation period (i.e., if you want to refer to data from two days ago or earlier), you can refer to the data before 12:00 a.m. without any problem.