※This function is available on Enterprise plan.
▼What is clap ranking?
You can download a CSV file which includes "contents", "points of the post", as well as "number of claps and points" for all the posts within your organization. You can aggregate the data based on the date of the original post.
▼How to download data
Analytics > All Posts > Clap Ranking > Choose period
>Tally as CSV
※You can designate a period of up to 100 days.
If you want to extract data over 100 days, aggregate / download multiple times.
※Data is arranged by the number of members who clapped.
▼Definition of each item
- Sender: The name of the user who sent the post.
- Receiver: The name of the user who received the post.
- Sender's group: The name of the group※ which the sender of the post belongs to.
- Receiver's group: The name of the group※ which the receiver of the post belongs to.
※This section will be blank if a group is not registered for the user. If the user belong to multiple groups, they will be listed with commas between them.
- Contents: The contents of the post.
- Date and time of the post: The year, month, and date when the post was sent.
- Number of members who clapped: The number of users who clapped for the post.
- Number of claps: The number of claps the post received.
- Points of the post: The number of points that were sent in relation to the post.
- Sender's e-mail address: The e-mail address of the sender of the post.
- Receiver's e-mail address: The e-mail address of the receiver of the post.
- Card URL: The URL of the post.