・What is Data per Member?
・How to download data
・Definition of each index
・About the reflection time of the data
▼What is Data per Member?
You can always check and monitor the transactions of points for each member within the designated period. You can display data based on the date of the point transaction.
▼How to download data
Analytics > Data per Member > choose period
> Tally as CSV
> CSV Download
※You can designate a period of up to 100 days.
If you want to extract data over 100 days, aggregate / download multiple times.
※You can see the data of all departments and position in the CSV file that can be obtained by CSV download.
▼Definition of each index
- Name: The member's name registered with Unipos.
- E-mail address: The member's e-mail address registered with Unipos.
- Departments: The member's Department registered with Unipos.
※This section will be blank if a Departments is not registered for the user. If the user belong to multiple departments, they will be listed up with commas. Information as of the last day of the choose period.
- Position: The member's position registered with Unipos.
※This section will be blank if a position is not registered for the user. Information as of the last day of the choose period. You cannot set multiple positions.
- Used points: The total points the member used by clapping or posting.
- Received points: The total points the member received by being clapped or posted.
- Points by sending claps: The total points the member sent to other members by clapping.
- Points by sending posts: The total points the member sent to other members by posting.
- Points by receiving claps: The total points the member received from other members through claps.
※Claps for the posts which the user sent / the member received are both counted.
- Points by receiving posts: The total points the member received from other members through posts.
- Number of posts sent (Total <to 1 member + to 2 or more members>, to 1 member, to 2 or more members): The number of posts the member sent to other members.
- Number of posts received (Total <to 1 member + to 2 or more members>, to 1 member, to 2 or more members): The number of posts the member receive from other members.
※Even if you get a post with 0 points, it will be counted.
- Sent claps: the number of claps you sent for posts.
- Received claps: the number of claps you received from other users.
- The number of days accessed: The number of days Unipos was accessed.
※Access from external tools that can be linked with Unipos (ex: Slack,Teams) not counted.
▼ About the reflection time of the data
Data is updated once a day, by 12:00 a.m. (noon) at the latest.
The time when the latest data (the data for the previous day) is reflected may vary from day to day due to system reasons.
If you wish to refer to data including the previous day's results, please do so after 12:00 a.m.
※If you do not include the previous day in the aggregation period (i.e., if you want to refer to data from two days ago or earlier), you can refer to the data before 12:00 a.m. without any problem.