・What is Data per Member?
・How to download data
・Definition of each index
What is Data per Member?
You can always check and monitor the transactions of points for each member within the designated period. You can display data based on the date of the point transaction.
How to download data
- Analytics > Data per Member
- Choose the period of time (start and end date)
- Click "Tally as CSV"
- Click "CSV Download"
※Please also refer to the FAQ for the analytics function.
Definition of each index
- Name: The member's name registered with Unipos.
※Not search name.
- E-mail address: The member's e-mail address registered with Unipos.
- Departments: The member's Department registered with Unipos.
※This section will be blank if a Departments is not registered for the user. If the user belong to multiple departments, they will be listed up with commas. Information as of the last day of the choose period.
- Position: The member's position registered with Unipos.
※This section will be blank if a position is not registered for the user. Information as of the last day of the choose period. You cannot set multiple positions.
- Used points: The total points the member used by clapping or posting.
- Received points: The total points the member received by being clapped or posted.
- Points by sending claps: The total points the member sent to other members by clapping.
- Points by sending posts: The total points the member sent to other members by posting.
- Points by receiving claps: The total points the member received from other members through claps.
※Claps for the posts which the user sent / the member received are both counted.
- Points by receiving posts: The total points the member received from other members through posts.
- Number of posts sent (Total <to 1 member + to 2 or more members>, to 1 member, to 2 or more members): The number of posts the member sent to other members.
- Number of posts received (Total <to 1 member + to 2 or more members>, to 1 member, to 2 or more members): The number of posts the member receive from other members.
※Even if you get a post with 0 points, it will be counted.
- Sent claps: the number of claps you sent for posts.
- Received claps: the number of claps you received from other users.
- The number of days accessed: The number of days Unipos was accessed.
※Access from external tools that can be linked with Unipos (ex: Slack,Teams) not counted.
※However, if you access the web browser version of Unipos from the Teams Unipos app and browser display function, it will be counted in the above data.
Data are updated once a day, by noon each day.
The timing when the latest data is reflected to the system may change each day. If you wish to review the data including the day before, please check after 12pm.
※If you are reviewing the data up to two days before, you can check the data at any time.
- The period of time can be specified as April 25, 2019 or later.
- You will not be able to view data prior to April 24, 2019, regardless of the month you started using the service.