・What is Team Highlights?
・How to add posts to Team Highlights
・How to remove posts from Team Highlights
・How to add / edit / remove a comment to a post
・Tips about Team Highlights
What is Team Highlights?
You can see a list of posts that should be shared with the entire team in Team Highlights.
Team Highlights posts will give practical examples to new members as to what kind of posts are shared on Unipos.
The posts are displayed by the order in which they were saved to Team Highlights, as opposed to the actual date they were posted.
If you have not added any posts to Team Highlights, some default posts will be displayed as examples.
How to add a post to the Team Highlights
- Log into Unipos and open your timeline.
- Click the icon of the post you want to display add a post to the Team Highlights.
- Choose "Add to team highlights".
※You can add to 20 posts on team highlights.
When a post is added, a red badge will turn on in the "Team Highlights" section in the left menu of the timeline so that members know of the update.
※The badge will turn on at 3:00 AM after the post is added. (This is not real time.)
※If any member views Team Highlights between the time the post is added and 3:00 AM, the badge will not turn on on that member's screen.
How to remove a post from Team Highlights
- Open Admin settings > Team > Team Highlights
- Select the post you want to remove from the list.
- Click the icon on the top right-hand side of the post to remove it.
※The posts will remain on the timeline even after being removed from Team Highlights.
How to add / edit / remove a comment to a post
You can leave your comments to the posts saved on Team Highlights.
- Click Admin settings > Team > Team Highlights to add / edit / remove your comment.
- Click the icon of the post you want to add comments to.
- Add your comments and save.
※You can’t edit the content of a post. You need to go to the timeline to edit a post.
Click here to see how to edit a post.
Tips about Team Highlights
- You can clap for a post or jump to a member's profile page from Team Highlights.
(However, you won't be able to do this from the admin page.)
- When a post is added to Team Highlights, a red badge will turn on in the "Team Highlights" section of the left menu in Unipos Timeline.
- The badge will turn on at 3:00 a.m. after the post is added.
- If you view Team Highlights between the time the post is added and 3:00 AM, the badge will not turn on.
- If the post saved on Team Highlights is removed from the timeline, it will also be removed from Team Highlights.
- If the post saved on Team Highlights is edited on the timeline, the change will be reflected to the post on Team Highlights.