・What is "Getting Started" (formerly known as "Introduction")?
・How to set up "Getting Started"
└ How to set up "Getting Started" to public / private
└ How to edit page title
└ How to add page contents
└ How to edit a section
└ How to delete a section
└ How to rearrange a section
・Default sentences and pictures
What is "Getting Started " (formerly known as "Introduction")?
"Getting Started" helps spread your organization's message to all employees.
- You can explain what Unipos is.
- You can share the background of introducing Unipos and your organization's goals, etc.
When a member logs in for the first time, the configured sections are displayed in a slide format, one page at a time.
Each organization can choose whether or not to display the "Getting Started."
※Please refer to "Tips for creating an "Introduction" that really speaks to the members."
How to set up "Getting Started"
How to set up "Getting Started" to public / private
You can choose public / private to display the "Getting Started" to users.
You can set up "Getting Started Setting" to Public or Private.
How to edit page title
The default page name, "Getting Started" can be updated.
- Click "Page Title".
- Edit the page title and click "Save".
The default page name is "Getting Started".
※Page titles are limited to 15 characters.
How to add page contents
- Click "Add Section".
- Enter title and text.
- Upload an image (optional).
- Click "Save".
※Up to 6 sections can be added.
※Please enter a title within 30 letters and the content within 500 letters for each section.
※The recommended length of the description is 160 full-width letters.
"Getting Started" will be displayed as a slideshow on the top page following the first log-in or on the "Getting Started" page for existing members.
For optimum display results, we recommend keep the text length within 160 full-width letters.
※The file extension needs to be png or jpg. The maximum file size you can upload is 10MB.
※You can save a title and/or content for each section.
You can check the display at any time by clicking "Preview the display for the first log-in".
When "Getting Started Settings" is turned on, the information you entered will be displayed on the following screens:
- The top page when a member logs into Unipos for the first time.
- The "Getting Started" page of an existing member.
How to edit a section
- Hover over a section which you want to edit and click the pen icon.
- After edit a section, click "Save".
How to delete a section
- Hover over a section which you want to to delete and click the bin icon.
- Click "Delete".
※At least one section must be registered. A section cannot be deleted when only one section is registered.
How to rearrange a section
- Hover over a section which you want to to rearrange.
- Drag the "=" sign on the left side of a section to change the order.
Default sentences and pictures
See examples of effective contents for "Getting Started" here.