・The number of points which can be sent in a week: 400 pts
※A reset of points begins 12:00am each week. Processing takes time, so there may be some discrepancies among users as to when their points are reset. Please note that any remaining points will not be carried over to the following week.
※Posts can be shared without any points.
・The maximum number of points which can be sent per post: 120pts
・The maximum number of claps which can be sent per post: 60 claps
▼How to send points
There are two ways to send points.
1. Share a post to appreciate or praise your coworker's contribution to your organization. (You can designate the number of points to send to your coworker.)
2. "Clap" for a post that you like or agree with. (The sender / recipient of the post receives one point each per clap. This means that you will use two points when you clap once.)
▼How to earn points
There are three ways to earn points.
1. Make a contribution to your organization and receive a post of appreciation or praise for your activity. (The number of points you receive is designated by the sender of the post.)
2. Receive a clap for the content you posted. (You will receive one point per clap.)
3. Receive a clap for a post you received. (You will receive one point per clap.)
The points you earned will be multiplied by the rate each organization designates, and will be paid out to you.
※Unipos points will be redeemed in the way your organization designates. Please confirm details with your organization.
▼Point exchange methods
Depending on your organization's plan, 3 options are available to exchange points.
- "Pay / Gift card"
- "Donation" (users can choose their donation recipient)
- "Pay / Gift card" or "Donation"
For options #2 and #3, users can update their choice from "Point exchange settings."
Please refer to How to select a donation recipient.