・What is a quotable post list?
・How to add a post to the quotable post list
・How to remove a post from the quotable post list
・Notifications when the quotable post list is updated"
▼What is a quotable post list?
You can see a list of quotable posts that should be shared with the entire team.
The quotable posts will give practical examples as to what kind of posts are shared on Unipos.
※Quotable posts are managed by the admins of each organization.
※If no posts are added to the quotable post list, some default posts will be displayed as examples.
▼How to add a post to the quotable post list
- Log into Unipos and open your timeline.
- Click the ""･･･"" icon on the top right-hand side of the post which you want to save to the list.
- Choose ""Add to the quotable post list.
※Up to 20 posts can be registered.
You can leave your comments to the posts saved on the quotable post list.
- Click Admin settings > Team > Quotable post list
- Click the pencil icon of the post you want to add comments to (the red-framed icon in the picture below).
- Add your comments and save.
Posts and an admin's comment will be displayed as follows.
We recommend that you check out the quotable post list to see how the list is managed.
※You can’t edit the content of a post. You need to go to the timeline to edit a post.
Click here to see how to edit a post."
▼How to remove a post from the quotable post list
- Open Admin settings > Team > Quotable post list
- Choose the post which you want to remove from the list.
※Posts will remain on the timeline even after being removed from the quotable post list.
▼Notifications when the quotable post list is updated
When the quotable post list is updated, you will see a red dot in the menu bar on the left side."