・What is Team Highlights?
・Tips about Team Highlights
What is Team Highlights?
You can see a list of posts that should be shared with the entire team in Team Highlights.
Team Highlights will give practical examples as to what kind of posts are shared on Unipos.
※Team Highlights are managed by the admins of each organization.
※If no posts are added to Team Highlights, some default posts will be displayed as examples.
※You cannot edit the contents of the post. You need to go to the timeline to edit the actual post.
Click here to see how to edit a post.
Tips about Team Highlights
- You can clap for a post or jump to a member's profile page from Team Highlights.
- When a post is added to Team Highlights, a red badge will turn on in the "Team Highlights" section of the left menu in Unipos Timeline.
- The badge will turn on at 3:00 a.m. after the post is added.
- If you view Team Highlights between the time the post is added and 3:00 AM, the badge will not turn on.
- If the post saved on Team Highlights is removed from the timeline, it will also be removed from Team Highlights.
- If the post saved on Team Highlights is edited on the timeline, the change will be reflected to the post on Team Highlights.