※【Please note】(Addendum on September 24, 2021)
We have been notified of malfunctions involving organizations using a cloud security platform, "Menlo Security". Please refer to this page.
・Recommended system requirements
┗ Web browser (PC)
┗ Smartphone App
・About WebSocket communication
・Domains that require permission
┗ Web browser (PC) / Smartphone App common
┗ Smartphone App only
We recommend the following system requirements for your best Unipos experience.
Recommended system requirements
Web browser (PC)
- Chrome (Mac, Windows)
- Safari (Mac)
- Microsoft Edge（Mac,Windows）
※Use in IE mode is not supported.
Available Browsers ※Unipos can be used on these browsers, but support will only be provided on a best-effort delivery basis.
- iOS：12.4 ~ 16
- Android：8 ~ 13
About WebSocket communication
WebSocket communication must be available for both PC and smartphone app.
Please follow the steps below to check if WebSocket communication is available.
- Access websocketstest.
- Confirm that "WebSockets seem to Work for You!" is displayed at the top of the screen.
※If the above message is displayed, WebSocket communication is available in your environment.
If not, please check your network settings.
Domains that require permission
Web browser (PC) / Smartphone App common
In order to use the Unipos services properly, the following domains should be granted permission.
Please check the settings with the information systems department of your organization.
- Domain required to use Unipos
- Domain required to send and receive data to and from back-end services
- Domain required for Unipos screen rendering
- Domain required to view Unipos help pages
- Domain required to contact us on Unipos
- Domain required to receive gifts (only for organizations that have selected gift certificate redemption).
These domains are necessary to improve and enhance our services.
These will not affect the basis functions if not permitted, but minor malfunctions may occur or thorough technical support may not be provided.
Smartphone App only
These domains required when updating the Unipos app, so please permitted it.