This function is available with the Basic / Enterprise Plan.
You can tally Unipos usage data based on criteria such as groups and positions.
- On the screen, you can see a list of groups and positions which didn't meet the goal for the usage (%) or posts (%).
- You can specify a period to tally particular usage data based on the criteria such as departments and positions. Then, you can view the prepared CSV file to confirm the details of all departments.
- The "goal" value shows the average of all the organizations using Unipos. This number is fixed and cannot be changed.
- You can specify a period of 3 months.
(If you have been using Unipos for less than 3 months, you can specify the period from the month you joined Unipos to this month.)
- The specified period is based on when the post was initially created.
Example: When Member A posted on January 20th and Member B clapped for that post on February 5th:
If the data is tallied on February 1st for the period from January 1st to January 31st, Member B's clap on February 5th will NOT be included in the collected data.
If the data is tallied on February 6th for the period from January 1st to January 31st, Member B's clap on February 5th will be included in the collected data.
※Data is tallied at around 2am every day.
- Download a CSV file to see the data for all departments and positions.
- The tallied/displayed data includes up to a day before the displayed "As of" date. (The data of the "As of" date will not be included.)
▼Definition of each index
Each rate is calculated based on the number of accounts with the status of "inviting/awaiting sign-up" or "active."
・Usage (%): The percentage of members who used points by sending posts or clapping at least once per month.
・ Posts (%): The percentage of members who sent posts to other members at least once per month.
・To understand the usage of Unipos throughout your groups and positions.