・ I can't post/clap from Slack
・ I can't link a team / member
・ I'm not receiving notifications from Slack
.・ I can't post from the Shared Channels
▼I can't post/clap from Slack.
Please confirm if any of the following apply to you.
1. The entry format is incorrect.
※a format to post will be shown when sending a command above.
→Click here for more details
2. You don't have a Unipos account.
Please ask the admin to invite you to Unipos.
→Click here to see how to invite members to Unipos
3. Your Slack account is not synced with your Unipos account.
You need to sync your Slack account and Unipos account to send posts/claps.
→Click here to see how to sync Slack
4. The recipient doesn't have / has not synced a Slack account.
The recipient also needs to have a Slack account and sync it with their Unipos account to receive your posts/claps.
5. You are trying to send more than 120 points with your post or more than 60 points with your clap.
6. You are sending a post to yourself / You are clapping for the post you sent or received.
You can't send posts to yourself.
7. You are trying to post from a Slack thread.
You can't send posts from a Slack thread.
▼I can't link a team / member.
Please confirm if either of the following applies to you.
1. The email addresses used in Slack and Unipos are different.
2. You have already linked another workplace to Unipos.
You can link only one workspace to Unipos.
▼I'm not receiving notifications from Slack.
Please confirm if any of the following applies to you.
・You haven't linked your account to Slack.
Click here to see how to link individual members to Slack.
・The notification is turned off for Slack on the Unipos platform.
Click here to see how to turn on notifications.
・The notification is turned off on the Slack platform or on your device.
▼I can't post from the Shared Channels.
・If the user doesn't belong to the workplace linked to Unipos, he/she won't be able to see the details of claps, posts or the remaining points that can be sent to another user.
・The Unipos timeline is visible from the Shared Channels. ※The Shared Channels need to be linked to Unipos.
※ Click here for more details on Shared Channels.