・Eligibility for receiving gift cards
・Steps for issuing a gift card
・Precautions for issuing of gift cards
・What if a gift card is not received?
▼Eligibility for receiving gift cards
Users who meet all three of the below conditions are eligible for receiving gift cards.
1. The user is registered with an employment status which is eligible for receiving gift cards.
The admin of each organization designates which employment statuses are eligible for receiving gift cards.
The eligible employment statuses can be changed at any time.
※In order to receive gift cards, users must meet the eligibility conditions at the time of monthly data collection (the first business day of the following month).
2. The user has earned points worth 50 yen or more in a month.
※As of the end of each month, points worth under 50 yen will not be carried over to the following month.
If a user earned 50 pts in May (1 pt = 1 yen), he would receive a gift card in the following month.
3. The user's account status is 1, 2, or 3 as of the fifth day or the last day of the month in which they can earn points.
※Due to the system configuration, if the status is updated on the sixth day of the month or the first day of the following month, the change may not be reflected. Please do not update statuses on these days.
※"The fifth day" is NOT the fifth business day.
※Click here for the details of each account status.
To cancel the conversion of points for a user who meets all of the above three conditions, please contact us using the chat function in the bottom right-hand corner of Unipos, prior to the last business day of the month before their points are converted to a gift card.
User X left the organization on May 10. His employment status was eligible for receiving incentive payments, and he earned 50pts (1pt = 1 yen) in May. His account status as of May 5 was 2.
In order to cancel the conversion of the points he earned in May (which are to be converted to a gift card in June), please contact us using the chat function by the end of May.
▼Steps for issuing a gift card
1. Each organization designates the value per point.
2. Users receive/send points on Unipos.
【The steps from here on are taken over by Unipos】
3. On the first business day of each month, the point transactions between the 1st and 31st days of the previous month are calculated.
4. An invoice will be sent to each organization by the 4th business day of the month.
5. Each employee will receive a gift card via email by the 10th business day of the month.
▼Precautions for issuing of gift cards
- We recommend that you use your smartphone to exchange gift cards.
- Gift cards can only be used for accounts issued in Japan.
- The gift card is issued in the unit of one yen in exchange for the points worth 50 yen or more. (If the accumulated points are worth 49 yen or under, those points will not be carried over to the following month.)
- An email will be sent to the user's email address registered with Unipos.
- For users who are leaving the organization, please update their email addresses before deleting the accounts, so that they can continue to receive email communications from Unipos.
- Emails to your organization's employees will be sent from Unipos.
Email address: email@example.com
Subject: 【Unipos】You've received a gift for the points you earned last month.
※If your organization chooses to receive gift cards directly from Amazon, emails to your employees will also be sent from Amazon.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: You have received a gift card from Unipos.
※Emails that include a list of accounts receiving gifts, employment status, invoices will be sent by Unipos. These types of emails will be sent to designated admin only.
Email address: email@example.com
Subject: 【Unipos】Statement for Unipos Gift Pay
※This service is subject to a 5% fee of the total gift card amount issued (excluding organizations with the Enterprise Plus plan).
▼What if a gift card is not received?
Please confirm the following.
- Did you enter the email address registered with Unipos? (for users who left the organization: have you registered your active email address with Unipos?)
- Have you checked your spam folder?
- Have you set to reject emails from Amazon?
If you can't confirm the above, please let us know as we will send it again.
Keywords: Amazon Gifts / Amagiff / Amagiff