※This function is available for organization with the Enterprise plan.
There are 11 steps in setting up SSO on Okta.
※Please complete the setup on Okta before registering members on Unipos.
1. Click "Applications" and "Add Application".
Click "Applications" > "Add Application".
2. Click "Create New App".
Click "Create New App".
3. Click "SAML 2.0" and "Create".
Click "SAML 2.0" and create a new app.
4. Register the app name and app logo, and then click "Next".
Register the app name (the displayed name for Unipos) and app logo (icon image).
※The app name does not need to be Unipos.
▼The Unipos logo can be downloaded here.
5. Enter the SSO information of Unipos to the SSO settings page on Okta.
Please refer to the chart below and enter information in the area marked in red in the picture above. Then, click "Next".
|Single Sign on URL||URL for ACS|
|Use this for Recipient URL and Destination URL||check|
|Allow this app tp request other SSO URLs|
|Audience URI (SP Entity ID)||Entity ID|
|Default Relay State|
|Name ID format||Email Address|
6. Check "I'm an Okta customer adding an international app." and click "Finish".
Check the area marked in red above to complete the settings.
7. Select Unipos from the Applications menu.
Return to "Applications" and open Unipos.
8. Opene the "Sign On" tab and click "View Setup Instructions".
Click Sign On > View Setup Instructions and display the SSO information of Okta.
9. Enter the SSO information of Okta to the SSO settings page on Unipos.
Using a different tab, open the SSO settings page on Unipos and click "Set ID Provider".
Please refer to the chart below and enter information under ID Provider on Unipos. Then, click "Save".
|Identify Provider Single Sign-On URL||URL for Single Sign-On|
|Identify Provider Issuer||Entity ID|
|X.509 Certificate||Certificate (Base64-encoded)|
10. Operation test (needs to be done by the admin)
Under "Directory", click "People" and choose the user who performs an operation test.
Click "Assign Applications" (marked in red above) and assign Unipos.
Register the user name and click "Save and Go Back".
Click "My end user dashboard".
※Please ensure that you have logged out from Unipos in advance.
If Unipos is launched, SSO is successfully set up.
If Unipos is not launched, please confirm the above steps and try again.
11. Add members
Click here to see how to add members.
Once members are added, please perform an operation test on Okta and grant access to the members.
SSO setup and member registration are complete.