※This function is available for organization with the Enterprise plan.
▼What is tally by hashtags?
You can download a CSV file which includes "Contents", "points of the post", as well as "number of claps and points" for all hashtags associated with the posts within your organization.
We hope you will make use of it for awards and other purposes.
※Please refer to here for more information about the collection period.
In addition to team hashtags, you can also view (original) hashtags added freely by users.
▼How to download data
Analytics > All Posts > Tally by hashtags > Choose period
> Tally as CSV
> CSV Download
※You can designate a period of up to 100 days.
If you want to extract data over 100 days, aggregate / download multiple times.
※Data is arranged by the number of members who clapped.
▼Definition of each item
- Sender: The name of the user who sent the post.
- Receiver: The name of the user who received the post.
- Sender's e-mail address: The e-mail address of the sender of the post.
- Receiver's e-mail address: The e-mail address of the receiver of the post.
※If there are multiple recipients, "Recipients" and "Recipients email address" are displayed in the same cell, separated by semicolons.
- Contents: The contents of the post.
- Date and time of the post: The year, month, and date when the post was sent.
- Number of members who clapped: The number of users who clapped for the post.
- Number of claps: The number of claps the post received.
- Points of the post: The number of points that were sent in relation to the post.
- Card URL: The URL of the post