▼What are loading messages?
Loading messages are displayed when Unipos is loading.
Two kinds of loading messages are available: Unipos messages and team messages.
Unipos messages are default loading messages that explain how to use Unipos.
Admins can change the display settings.
The logo and team name displayed in the loading letter can be changed by each company from "Team Settings".
Team messages can be set up by the admins of each organization.
▼How to set up loading messages.
>Click "Team Admin" in the sidebar.
>Click "Team" in the sidebar.
>Click "Team settings."
※The logo and team name displayed in the loading letter can be changed by each company from "Team Settings". You can also hide the team name.
※The changed logo and team name will be displayed on the smartphone app as well.
▽How to set up Unipos messages
Unipos messages will be displayed in the default settings.
Admins can change ON / OFF.
▽How to set up team messages
>Click "Add team messages"
※If you want to display team messages only, turn OFF "Display Unipos messages."
>Enter your messages up to 140 letters long.
Customize your messages by adding your organization's credo and passion for introducing Unipos!
You're good to go!
▽How to edit / delete team letters
>Place the cursor on the team massages you want to edit / delete.
>Click the pen icon to edit the team message and the bin icon on the far right to delete it.
>Click "Add Team Message."
※Team messages will start displaying from the second time Unipos is launched.
▼The content of Unipos messages
- There are two kinds of points: "Points You Received" and "Points You Can Send."
- "Points You Can Send" will be reset on Sundays. 400 points will be credited to your account on Mondays.
- The maximum points you can send at once is 120 points.
- You can send messages even when you don't have any "Points You Can Send" left.
- You can create hashtags. Use unique hashtags to express your feelings!
- There are Team Hashtags (registered by team admin) and hashtags that users can create.
- Click hashtags to see the posts that used the same hashtags.
- The information on your dashboard is updated daily. Who claps the most to you?
- React to posts and share your warm feelings with everyone!
- The sender and recipient of the post get one point each per clap.
- The maximum number of claps is 60 per post.
- Check out the Unipos iOS/Android app!