▼What is "Authority" ?
▽Type of authority
There are two kinds of authorities:
- Admin authority
- Authority to view analytics
Users who have admin authority can grant the above two authorities to other users.
▽What can you do with these authorities?
※Users cannot be assigned authority to individual pages within the Admin Settings.
(i.e. once admin authority is granted to a user, he/she has access to all the Admin Settings contents.)
※Users cannot be assigned authority to individual pages within the analytics.
(i.e. once authority to view analytics is granted to a user, he/she has access to all the analytics contents.)
※There is no limit to the number of people to grant authority.
※Regular users without authority can use basic functions excluding the admin settings and analytics.
▼How to grant authority
1. Go to Admin Settings > Authority > Admin authority or Authority to view analytics.
Then, search members to grant authority to.
※If you want to grant "authority to view analytics" only, click "Authority to view analytics.
※You can search by name or nickname.
2. Confirm the member to grant authority to is displayed in the search window and then click "Add."
You're good to go!
* There is no limit to the number of administrators that can be registered.
▼How to remove authority
1. Open the admin list and hover the cursor on the member to remove authority from. Then, click the trash can icon to the right end of the member.