You need to subscribe to the Premium Plan on Workplace to sync your Microsoft Teams to Unipos. Please check your plan before proceeding.
You can sync with one team in Microsoft Teams. If you wish to sync with another team, please cancel the current one and sync with another.
▼Setting on Microsoft Teams side
1. Click "・・・", and click "Manage team".
2. Click "Apps".
3. Click "Upload a custom app".
4. Upload the file for Unipos app settings.
*Please download the file for setting from the following.
5. Click "Unipos (Custom app)".
6. The following message is displayed on the general timeline.
"Linking with Unipos is completed! You will be notified to the General channel by default :) If you want to change the notification channel, please type change-channel;)"
7. Type "@unipos change-channel" for channel change.
8. "Which channel do you want to notify?" will be displayed, so select the destination channel. (In this case select notice)
9. The following message will be displayed when the change is completed.
The linking is now completed. Unipos notifications will reach destination channel after this.
▼What can be confirmed on the Unipos management screen.
1. Click "Administrator setting" in the sidebar.
2. Click "Linking with external services" in the top right-hand corner.
→ "Linking" is displayed.
▼How to unsync:
If you want to unsync, you can immediately do so with the following:
1. Open the team management screen, and click "App".
2. The app list will be displayed, then click the trash on the right of Unipos bot.
3. Click "Uninstall".
Unipos bot is removed from team's app list. Unsync is completed.
"Unlinked" is also displayed on the Unipos management screen.