※As of January 2023, "Microsoft Teams linking" was renamed to "Teams API linking".
※We recommend that Teams API linking be performed by someone from the security or IT teams within your organization.
- You will first need permission to install third party apps.
(Teams app settings for the entire organization > Third party app settings must be turned on.)
- Teams admin authority is required to grant this permission.
- You can set up Teams API linking on multiple teams.
- Posts can be displayed on one channel per team.
- Teams will be linked to all of the members who belong to the team. You can't specify certain members to apply Teams API linking.
- The person who sets this up must have the same email address registered on Unipos and Teams.
- The person who sets this up needs to have admin authority for Unipos.
How to set up Teams API linking
1. Open Teams and click "Teams" > "..." > "Add channel". to create a channel to show Unipos posts on.
We recommend creating a dedicated channel to display Unipos posts in order to separate business communication and Unipos posts.
2. Click "Team" > "..." > "Manage team".
3. Click "Apps" > "More apps".
4. Search and click the Unipos app in the search window.
5. Click the downward caret symbol (v) next to "Open" (don't click "Open"), and click "Add to a team".
6. Search and click the channel name which you wish to set up Teams API linking on. Click "Create a bot" at the bottom.
※The default settings allows you to set up Teams API linking on a General channel only, even if you attempt to set it up on another channel.
Once the Teams API linking is set up, the following message will be displayed on the timeline of your General channel.
7. Click "..." at the bottom right-hand corner and type "unipos", in order to link Unipos to a dedicated channel.
8. Click "Change the linked channel".
9. Choose "Unipos channel" and click "Change".
※You can't choose a private channel.
Once the channel is successfully, changed, the following message will be displayed.
【Unipos posts will be played on this channel.】
This completes the setup process.
Once Teams API linking is complete, Unipos will indicate "API linkage ongoing" on Unipos Team Admin > Link external services.
How to unlink Teams API linking
Please refer to the following pages.