・Web browser (PC)
・Download the Unipos app
※This page explains the procedure in case of SSO.
If you are not using SSO, please click here.
Web browser (PC)
When the SSO is set up, you can't sign up or log in by using a password. Please use one of the following 2 ways to use Unipos for the first time.
1. Access the SSO login link.
※The SSO login link is sent by an email (Subject: Welcome to Unipos! Sent by: firstname.lastname@example.org). Alternatively, please contact the admin of your organization.
2. Choose Unipos on the SSO app menu, such as Gsuite and Azure Active Directory.
You can't log out because the logout button is not displayed on the PC when the SSO is set up.
1. Please enter the number at the end of the dedicated URL from "Login using SSO" at the bottom of the login screen.
2. If you succeed in SSO login, you can use the app.
- Tap the menu icon at the upper left-hand corner>
※For smartphones, the logout button of the app is displayed even if SSO is set up.
Download the Unipos app
Please download the Unipos app in one of the links below.